Get Private COVID-19 Vaccinations
Our world put on; businesses disrupted, family and friends forced apart from a social gathering. The Covid 19 has had its toll on all of us, none excluded. However, the emergence of the Covid-19 vaccine has breathed a sigh of relief and brought a new ray of hope into our depressing world. Not unsurprisingly, like every other critical decision, the Covid vaccine has left us with a barrage of questions. Will Covid vaccination be available privately? Can you get private Covid vaccination? Besides, many are interested in knowing the Covid 19 black market price. We attempt to respond to all your inquiries.
The current state of Covid 19 vaccine
Currently, the Covid vaccine is being rolled out to countries. However, the supply is limited and only made available to frontline health workers and people at risk of contracting the disease. This implies that individuals not in this special bracket may not get the vaccine until later. Alternatively, vaccination-for-pay is a feasible option. That is, individuals will have the choice to get the Covid vaccine from a private institution.
Can I get a COVID vaccine at the black market?
Like every high demand product, there is bound to be a black market for the underground distribution of the COVID vaccine. In legal situations, the government is entrusted with the delivery of the vaccine from approved pharmaceutical companies. These vaccines are then distributed amongst states/territories until it gets to the vulnerable population with a 90% chance of fatality.
The security along the distribution chain is heightened to prevent shady businesspeople from accessing it, consequently fostering the corona vaccination black market.
For instance, In England, the Covid-19 vaccine is delivered to primary health care networks and community pharmacies. It is then administered through a national call program from these vaccination centers.
The Canadian government also designed its vaccine rollout plan in three phases amongst provinces and territories based on population density in these areas.
In the US, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prioritizes who gets vaccinated first and makes a specific amount allocated to states and jurisdictions across the country.
Risks associated with black market COVID vaccines
In each of the countries cited above, the administration of the Covid vaccine is free. However, you may have to wait a long queue before it is your turn. While you may be tempted to explore the Covid 19 vaccine black market, you must know the risk associated with doing so; they are;
- Counterfeit vaccines: The great demand for the vaccine will trigger an influx of fakes into the corona vaccination black market. While authorities are stringent in apprehending the criminals peddling these counterfeits, it is essential to heed the repeated warnings by accredited bodies.
- Diluted vaccines: The concentration can be lowered to increase their gain while reducing the vaccine’s efficacy.
- Injection of a placebo (e.g., another injection that creates a bit of pain at the injection point)
- Interruption of cooling in the supply chain of the Covid-19 vaccine leading to an ineffective vaccine.
Why you should only get the Covid-19 vaccine from trusted medical institutions
Taking Covid vaccine from a questionable source may lead to a boomerang of negative consequences in the future. Medical institutions certified with administering the vaccines will ensure that the world regulated standard is followed to the latter. These validated institutions are equipped with qualified medical doctors who can help in cases with an allergic reaction to the vaccine.
Will private COVID-19 vaccinations-for-pay be available?
If you can’t endure the wait for the COVID-19 vaccine, there would soon be private Covid vaccination options. But that option is not yet available, as pharmaceutical companies are currently saddled with fulfilling millions of orders from several countries.
However, like in the Philippines, specific individuals have found a way to maneuver the system and ship in the FDA’s unapproved Covid-19 vaccines to the country.
Although the brand of vaccine illegally imported by Chinese nationals is validated in China, it is not approved for public use in the Philippines. Since the Covid vaccine sale in the Philippines is underground, unscrupulous elements could negatively influence the situation. They could infiltrate it with fakes or water it down to increase their profit margin, thus endangering unsuspecting buyers’ health.
Options to get a vaccine faster and skip the line
There are several ways to get the Covid vaccine faster or get ahead of the queue, including;
- Checking the prioritization mechanism in your area to see if you are officially eligible for preferential treatment: this can be done either by obtaining a medical certificate stating your pre-existing risk increasing health condition or leveraging an “essential worker” status. Although subject to state definition, several sectors are displayed in the essential workforce list, and yours may be a part of it.
- Get on the waitlist and be ready for end-of-the-day leftover vaccinations: the Covid vaccine allocated to an elderly home may not be used up as some patients may not sure up to get vaccinated. You can leverage this by registering in an elderly home for short-notice shots at the end of the day when there is an unfrozen vaccine left from no-show patients.
- Register with PrioVac.com for monitoring and notification: this is one of the smartest options to help you skip the waiting line for the Covid vaccine. PrioVac sets you at an information advantage by duly alerting you of available Covid-19 vaccination-for-pay on a worldwide basis. They ensure that you get a private corona vaccine from a globally certified center with renowned medical practitioners.
To this day, the world continues to battle with the Covid-19 virus, and while the rollout of vaccines is promising, its supply is limited. Although not currently readily available, the option of paying to jump the queue will be easily accessible once the vulnerable population is vaccinated.